Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A.
1207 North Scott St.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Ph / (302) 652-3353
Fax / (302) 656-9979
Social Media Links
Order Your Contact Lenses
- Sep 28, 2013Who Is a Good Candidate for LASIK Surgery in Wilmington? LASIK surgery is a great option to consider if you want to enhance the ove...Read More
- Sep 18, 2013LASIK Recovery Process The specialists at the Wilmington laser vision correction center, Eye Phys...Read More
- Aug 23, 2013Vitamins and Age Related Eye Disease AREDS vitamins decrease the progression of AMD, the disease that is the le...Read More
- Jun 25, 2013Electronic Medical Records system puts energy into EPS Practice Ophthalmology Practice using EMR and is producing records and reports in a...Read More
- Jun 15, 2013Potential Complications from Cataract Surgery All surgeries come with a certain degree of risk. While routinely performe...Read More
- Jun 11, 2013Dedicated Employee Transitions to New Life Valued employee changes paths and staff as well as physicians will mi...Read More
- May 30, 2013New Leadership at Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.A. Arrival of new Practice Administrator at EPS brings focus on continuing ex...Read More
- May 15, 2013Tech Training by Karen Lawton Leadership skills of EPS Technician are valued. ...Read More
- May 15, 2013LASIK Prices and Financing For many patients in Wilmington, LASIK eliminates the need for contact len...Read More
- May 09, 2013Ocriplasmin - new drug FDA Approved for Treating Vitreomacular Traction EPS physicians to utilize Ocriplasmin which will decrease risk o...Read More
Ophthalmologists in Wilmington, Delaware at Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A.
Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A. has served the eye care needs of the Wilmington, Delaware area for more than 30 years with the latest in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, retina laser and surgery, glaucoma laser and surgery, neuro-ophthalmology, contact lens care and the treatment of many other eye diseases. We are a team of ophthalmic and optometric professionals who are committed to serving our community with the finest eye care available. Our staff is caring, warm, and friendly, and we recognize each patient as an individual, treating them in the way that we would want to be treated. We offer thorough examinations and evaluations for each patient, taking the time for a thoughtful, unrushed discussion of our findings and recommendations, including the most advanced treatment options for all eye conditions, serious and routine. We were again proud to introduce another technology to Delaware, Laser Cataract Surgery, in April 2012
Our conveniently located office offers extensive hours including emergency coverage. We never forget that it is a privilege to serve our patients, and we are committed to providing care that is courteous and dependable. Contact Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A., today to learn more about our eye care team in Wilmington, Delaware. We promise that you will always be served with excellence and treated with dignity.
At Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A. our resources and technical expertise allow us to offer a full range of eye care to our patients, including the treatment of routine vision problems, as well as common and rare eye diseases. We have extensive experience with all aspects of medical and surgical eye care, including advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, no-stitch cataract surgery with the latest premium intraocular lenses, laser assisted cataract surgery, state-of-the-art laser vision correction, diabetic eye disease treatment, retinal surgery, macular degeneration injections, and glaucoma treatment and surgery.
We were the first practice in Delaware to offer laser vision correction, Conductive Keratoplasty (Near vision CK) for presbyopia correction, and the cutting-edge DSAEK procedure for corneal transplants. We now feature Epi-LASIK with no cutting of flaps, a safer improvement over traditional LASIK, as our laser vision correction procedure of choice. We perform state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques for evaluating age-related macular degeneration and offer the newest treatments available in treating patients with this disease.
Meet Our Doctors
We are proud to have some of the most skilled, experienced, and specialty trained eye doctors in the nation as a part of our Wilmington, Delaware practice, featuring ophthalmologists and optometrists with expertise in cataract surgery, laser vision correction, glaucoma treatment, diabetic eye care, macular degeneration, neuro-ophthalmology, contact lens fittings, and more. Our team of eye doctors includes:
- Stephen Franklin, M.D.
- Paula Ko, M.D.
- Jeffrey Minkovitz, M.D.
- Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein, M.D.
- Scott Fudemberg, M.D.
- Robert Sergott, M.D.
If you are concerned about how you are going to pay for your eye care, we can help. At Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A., we offer financing plans with no interest for many elective procedures, including laser vision correction. Contact our practice to learn more about our financing options, or visit the Patient Finance Solutions website.
Contact Our Wilmington, Delaware Practice for Laser Vision Correction and More
With a full range of eye care options, including cataract surgery, laser vision correction, and medical and surgical treatment for most all eye diseases, the ophthalmologists and optometrists at our Wilmington, Delaware office offer everything you need to maintain your eye health and optimize your vision. Contact Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A., to schedule an appointment for a consultation.