Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A. consists of eye surgeons and eye doctors who are committed to providing the finest eye care in the Wilmington, Delaware area. Our eye care team includes:
- Dr. Paula Ko focuses on retinal and vitreous surgery and diabetic eye care
- Dr. Jeffrey Minkovitz focuses on corneal, cataract, and refractive surgery
- Dr. Carolyn Glazer-Hockstein focuses on retinal and vitreous surgery and diabetic eye care
- Dr. Scott Fudemberg focuses on the medical and surgical management of common and complex glaucoma
- Dr. Douglas Demello provides comprehensive and family eye care, routine vision, eyeglass and contact lens exams
- Dr. Andrea Gallo provides comprehensive, emergency and post-operative eye care, glasses and contact lens exams
- Dr. Prachi Pathak offers several types of primary care, including examinations, post-operative treatment, contact lens fittings, and management for diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma
- Dr. Stephen Franklin (emeritus) focuses on general ophthalmology, with an interest in cataracts and glaucoma (retired 2016)
Click on each provider above for more information
Each of the eye doctors and surgeons at our Wilmington practice is dedicated to helping you understand the results of your eye examination and your treatment options. We will gladly answer whatever questions you might have both before and after your treatment. Truly, we want to be partners in your vision care, partners that you will be able to count on for a lifetime. To schedule an appointment, contact our office today.
Make an Appointment with one of our Experienced Physicians
Contact Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.A. to make an appointment with one of our skilled ophthalmologists and optometrists in Wilmington, Delaware.
“Wonderful staff and lots of friendly faces. Everyone eager to answer questions and make your visit a pleasant experience. Cataract surgery with Dr. Minkovitz was terrific - his surgical staff was efficient and helpful. Thanks Eye Physicians and Surgeons!” Shelley G.